Znajdź nas! Dołącz do naszej grupy na nk! Polub nas! Dołącz do naszej grupy na fejsie! Obserwuj nas na instagramie!

Robisz przygody? Podeślij nam zdjęcia zadań. Z góry wielkie dzięki!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
ntly First-Team All-NBA. How many
LOS ANGELES -- The Dodgers got some encouraging news on the eve of resuming play after the All-Star break, with word that injured ace Clayton Kershaw could soon return to the starting rotation.After Kershaw played catch Thursday at Dodger Stadium, manager Dave Roberts said the left-hander would throw a simulated game Saturday at home, along with fellow lefty Alex Wood.Kershaw has been on the disabled list since June 27 with a minor disk herniation in his lower back.He threw a 60-pitch bullpen session on Wednesday at the stadium after attending the All-Star Game in San Diego, where he was chosen for the NL team for the sixth straight year.That was encouraging for us, Roberts said. He says hes feeling well. All of it is contingent upon how Clayton feels. Not a whole lot is left.Roberts said he wasnt sure whether Kershaw would need a rehab assignment before rejoining the rotation.I dont think he feels he needs one, Roberts said.Wood has been facing hitters in Arizona and will soon begin a rehab assignment as he comes back from a strained triceps.The Dodgers (51-40) return from the break trailing first-place San Francisco by 6 1/2 games in the NL West. They open a nine-game trip Friday at Arizona, followed by three games at NL East-leading Washington and three at St. Louis.Bud Norris, Brandon McCarthy and Kenta Maeda will start games in Arizona. Scott Kazmir and Hyun-Jin Ryu will start the first two games in Washington.Also nearing a return is center fielder Joc Pederson, who separated his right shoulder on June 28. He will begin a rehab assignment with Triple-A Oklahoma City and is expected to be activated Tuesday, Roberts said.Brett Anderson is getting close to returning to the rotation, too, after recovering from surgery for a herniated disk in his lower back in March.The left-hander threw a 60-pitch bullpen session that Roberts described as electric.Hes really come on as of late, Roberts said.Next up for Anderson is pitching a simulated game, followed by a rehab assignment.Reliever Yimi Garcia, on the DL with strained biceps, has faced hitters and will begin a rehab assignment soon.Outfielder Andre Ethier was to get a scan of his broken right leg on Thursday. If the results show further healing, he will take a more aggressive approach in his rehab. Nike Huarache Cheap Sale . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Huaraches Mens Sale . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. http://www.nikeshoesoutletwholesale.com/...-sale.html . LUCIE, Fla. Air Max 97 Womens Sale . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Vapormax Flyknit Outlet . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. PLAYA VISTA, Calif. -- Los Angeles Clippers?coach Doc Rivers is well-versed in the ways of NBA superteams. He led one to an NBA championship back in 2008 with the Boston Celtics.Accordingly, this years iteration of a superteam, the 73-win Golden State Warriors team from a year ago that added Kevin Durant as a free agent and just so happens to be the Clippers?main rival in the Western Conference, doesnt scare?him.I think we can play with anybody, and we dont feel like theres a gap, Rivers said of the prospect of challenging the Warriors this season. Thats all we have to prove, and I think everyone has to prove that.I know history very well in this league, and theres been a lot of superteams put together, quote-unquote, superteams, and I know the history. I feel comfortable where were at.Rivers didnt expound on the thought -- or what that history means for the Warriors chances.A quick check of recent history reveals a decidedly mixed bag. Rivers Celtics won in 2008, but plenty of other superteams have failed (See: the 2003-04 Los Angeles Lakers, 2010-11 Miami Heat and 2012-13 Lakers).Rivers repeatedly stressed the importance of keeping his teams focus on itself, without casting an eye toward their Northern California rivals.I mean, really, we like our team, Rivers said of the Clippers, who lost in the first round of last years playoffs following season-ending injuries to Blake Griffin and Chris Paul. I cant ggo into their team, Oklahomas team.ddddddddddddThats not for me. I like our team.Veteran Paul Pierce, who played for Rivers in Boston, called the Clippers a superteam in their own right.I think we have a superteam here, said Pierce, who announced 2016-17 would be his final season earlier on Monday. I mean, you look at Chris Paul, whos been a first-team All-NBA, Blake Griffin, first-team, DeAndre Jordan, currently First-Team All-NBA. How many teams can currently say that? Youve got the best 3-point shooter in the NBA [JJ Redick]. Youve got the Sixth Man of the Year [Jamal Crawford]. Why this is not a superteam? What defines superteam?When you look at those stats, when you hear what Im saying, this could very well easily be whats considered a superteam. Theres a number of superteams out there, and I guess thats the way the league is going. But I like our chances versus anybody, being that were a superteam. I guess Golden State is a superteam, and as?Derrick Rose?said, the New York Knicks are a superteam.I dont know how many superteams are out there, but theres definitely three, so now I get the opportunity to play on another one, the Los Angeles Clippers. Weve just got to go out there and win it now so we can be kind of inked into the history books as one of the great superteams. ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości